Thursday, March 22, 2012

I'm going to see the hunger games. Real or not real?

Real. but i hardly believe it.
I haven't been this excited about a movie since finding nemo.
Just kidding, but seriously.

I'm so excited to see Katniss risk her life for prim.
See district 12 tribute's be lit on fire.
Hear the quiet humming of tracker jackers.
See Rue glide across the tree tops.
Hear Peeta tell Katniss of his life time love.
Hear the countdown of 3...2...1.

This movie will probably just make my month..if not my year.
Just 4 hours & 6 minutes left.



p.s. the host is being made into a movie. watch this, tell me whatcha think. 

2 comments:

  1. I agree. I'm definitely not going to see it for a week or something. Because waiting in lines for hours is just not my rendezvous. However...I will be seeing it soon. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing, you should be very excited :)

    ReplyDelete

Insert clever &/or gracious response here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...