Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Afro no more.

I have curly hair.
Like really curly..ringlets, frizz, the whole sha-bang.
til I paid someone to put magic in my hair.
Also known as a Brazilian blow out.

I am so amazed you have no idea.
My hair has never been so frizz less, so shiny, so soft, so not curly.
but I can show you better than I can tell you..

My hair plus a blow dryer; Before.


My hair plus a blow dryer; After.
p.s. touch-ups were kept to a minimum. 


But seriously, I wish you could reach through the screen and caress my hair. 
I'm positive you reply would be something along the line's of
"Wow, where'd you get this silk wig, it's way too awesome to be real hair on someone's head"
or something like that. 

So if you want to go from curly or wavy to straight hair with out damaging it, or making it feel crazy (and by spending lots of money)?I highly reccomend it. :)

xo, rach

3 comments:

  1. It looks fabulous. See you in a couple days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks liz! It's better in person haha see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was diggin the fro girl :) but you look pretty dang gorgeous both ways!

    ReplyDelete

Insert clever &/or gracious response here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...