Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Drowning.

General Conference, while not very recent in time, has been on my mind so much.
I really feel so blessed to be given the opportunity to hear from such inspired people.
A while ago I decided to jump on the bandwagon and photoshop my favorite quote.

I've come to the conclusion that I'm not the most selfless person..to say the least.
I need to serve more but as I am sure many of you can relate..It's not always comfortable, and my pride more than not gets in the way. 
I need to stop holding back and start serving. 
I think this quote is perfect inspiration. 



OH and I was lucky enough to guest post on my dear friend courtney's blog today :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Insert clever &/or gracious response here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...