Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Fighting the sleepy.

So I quit my job last week.
I really didn't like it, and life is to short to be unhappy with something like a job.
I plan on start doing something with myself again soon..
but for now, i'm enjoying down time.
aka. staying up til 2 in the morning and sleeping in til 10.

It'll be a problem when my life is real again.
While I usually am just catching up on saved by the bell via netflix
tonight I feel I have a great excuse to be up so late!

I did a photoshoot today with some lovely high school friends!
The sun was super harsh..but I'm still gawking over how pretty they all are.
While I took so many pictures, here's 3 to spark your interest.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Insert clever &/or gracious response here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...