Friday, April 6, 2012

Friday, Bye-day

I'm dubbing today friday bye-day.
Today was my last day at the daycare, and it was super sad.
You can imagine after a year and a half I would be pretty attached.
They are the greatest, funniest people I know..seriously.

ie: {after dancing for a bit}
A- I need to stop..my muscles hurt. L-Yeah me too..my blood hurts.

{after lunch when I didn't eat my green beans}
D- Ms. Rayo, if you don't eat your beans you'll never grow up to be big and strong, now go eat your beans.

{singing to herself while on the rocking horse}
R- Now you're just somebody that I used to know..SOMEBODY.

Yeah greatest times, these kids are too fun.





P.s. I thrifted a new bag today. I'm sort of in love with it..

leather, velvet, floral and one shoulder :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Insert clever &/or gracious response here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...