Monday, April 16, 2012

Strippers and slot machines.

Yes, you guessed it. I was in Las Vegas.

My brother Jeremy just got married there, and it was lovely!
*You may remember Chloe from some bridal shower picture's I post a week or so back.*
Despite the misty rain, and the cold breeze the wedding was a stunner.
My favorite part? Wearing a pretty dress and heels that didn't kill my feet.
Hot chocolate and cheesecake pops weren't too bad either.
*Yeah you heard me, cheesecake pops, I'll be making me some soon..hopefully*


While I love road trips, and mini vay-cay's
I declare that nothing is better than coming home to your own bed.

Tonight I will be snuggled between my dog, and floral body pillow
watching an episode of saved by the bell to help me doze off.
I'm very content.

Happy sunday

xo, rach




No comments:

Post a Comment

Insert clever &/or gracious response here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...