Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Thrift Nifty Wednesday: Floral Hangers

I dub today 

You can count on me sharing wonderful finds from thrift stores, yard sales and antique shops. [past&present] 

Today I was craving a run to the D.I. While I was tempted to by vintage suit cases, mason jars, and dish sets; my heart decided upon these bad boys.





Some inspired person crocheted these lovely hanger covers with these adorable flowers on them!
Great right? It also will solve my "clothes that can't stay on the hanger" epidemic. 

While I'm sure many of you have a prejiduce against thrift store's; washing machine's or disinfectant spray does wonders; don't deprive yourself on finding cheap lovely treasures :)

xo, rach


No comments:

Post a Comment

Insert clever &/or gracious response here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...