Monday, June 25, 2012

Busy bee

I'm a slacker. I haven't posted in like 5 days.
My life right now? Busy.
I'm a busy bee, to say the least. 
I'm moving in 11 days. I'm going to school.
Trying to spend loads of time with my best friend.
Designing headers for a few friends and fellow bloggers.
Long story short? my blogging skills will lack for the next few weeks.
(get over it...it'll all be okay.)

Hopefully if I can,
I am going to post a tutorial this week.
Some easy peasy peter pan collars? yeah i think they're cute.
(i'm sorta obsessed)

I know the day's almost through,
but here's a song for you.
(rhyme unintentional)
When you're 19 in Utah and not married..
it's easy to relate to this song.
but seriously, it's pretty charming.

When I Go- Slow Club


Enjoy
xo, rach

2 comments:

  1. i adore this! & it's ok when life gets busy & there's no time for posting. here's to finding some free time, right?

    ReplyDelete

Insert clever &/or gracious response here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...