Monday, June 4, 2012

summer tunes have my heart.



I looovvveee playing loud music when driving.
I love it even more on sunny days with my windows down.

I listen to lots of songs during summer but there are some that make me feel like I belong in a vintage turquoise car driving down a country high way with my feet out the window and sunglasses on my face..here they are.

My Summer Soundtrack
1. Something in the water- Brooke Fraser
2. Tongue tied- Grouplove
3. Enchanters- The Mighty Sequoyah
4. Put your records on- Corinne Bailey Rae
5. Race you- Elizabeth & the Catapult
6. Ho hey- The Lumineers
7. Folding chair- Regina Spektor
8. At least we made it this far- Relient K
9. Mushaboom- Feist
10. You and I- Avalanche City
11. What I wouldn't do- A Fine Frenzy
12. Brand new key- Melanie

here are the lumineer's to start you off.
they're lovely right? right.

Enjoy
xo, rach

p.s. I'm doing a tutorial this week. a short baby one. but a tutorial none the less.

2 comments:

Insert clever &/or gracious response here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...