but living in a town with few friends creates lots of extra time.
I found this cute little link up via before the I do's and it looked like lots of fun!
Allyce at chalk in the rain does a fun thing on tuesday's called "is that normal?"
(check it out)
It was too funny..I'm way excited to have found this lil gem!
1. Is it normal to live with your parents past the age of 24?
Normal? yes. Acceptable? Let's just say I home to not be living with my parentals at 24.
2. Is it normal to leave your house and/or car unlocked?
Not normal. I lock up everything always. If I leave my car unlocked in the drive way and plan on coming back in literally 1 minute...I'm always certain someone's going to steal my car.
3. Is it normal to prefer using your a men's razor instead of a women's?
Occasionally..Women's razor's have gotten better..but the Schick Quatro? that's some good stuff.
4. Is it normal to go back to bed right after showering for a quick nap?
Ohhhh definately! How do you think I survived middle school?
5. Is it normal to eat chocolate chips straight from the bag?
Is it normal to breathe? That's like asking if it's normal to eat cookie dough. which it totally is.
6. Is it normal to check behind the shower curtain or under the bed before you get in?
As you can tell by number 2. I'm a bit paranoid. Or a lot bit. So do I check behind the shower curtain every time I pee? Yes. and under the bed? well, no one could fit under there with all my excess things. :)
7. Is it normal to talk to yourself?
I think it's normal to think out loud sometimes? But full on conversations. ha I'll have to pass on that one.
8. Is it normal to bite your nails?
Yes. I've been biting my nails for as long as I can remember.
I'm trying to stop, but as for now, I'm dubbing it normal :)
9. Is it normal to go to bed without brushing your teeth?
Only on rare occasions. Morning breath isn't helped by having night breath.
10. Is it normal to "baby talk" your pet?
haha I think I talk baby talk to my dog more than I do to babies.