Friday, September 21, 2012

Free Font Friday: Cursive

IT'S FRIDAY!
I'm wildly excited, today I'm leaving this Logan town.
I'm going home for the weekend to visit my family and my best friend!
Me and Benjamin are going to a Brand New concert tonight,
and I couldn't be more excited!

Hopefully I'll have so much to share with you!

Now, fonts.
cursive fonts to be exact.
 I love them.
I think they can make things look sweet, or classy, or fun, or vintage.
I just really love them...a lot. 
So I thought I'd share my favorites.




Happy Friday

xo, rach 



I woud love for you to share this picture on your blog? If you could keep it to just the picture (not the actual font links) and put a link to my page so I can also get traffic for my hard work I would thoroughly appreciate it! Thanks for using blog etiquette 

2 comments:

Insert clever &/or gracious response here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...