Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Friends and babies.

I have a friend named Kelsey.
We went to middle school and high school together!
Now she's married and having a baby!  I'm sooo excited for her!

Me and Benjamin were lucky enough to shoot her maternity pictures.
It was too fun, and I love the final products of it all.
I thought I'd share.
Hope you like 'em!


Baby toms. Obviously I couldn't get enough!


Seriously. I totally want to go buy some baby shoes. 



I think this one is so sweet. Showing off their baby boy while hugging. Aw I love it. 



This is definitely one of my favorites. 


And This one (hint: look at the shadow)


But mostly this one, cause I think its hillarious. 

Let me know what you think!!

-rach

6 comments:

  1. I love love love the photos with the Toms
    I about died.

    totes pinning it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome photo shoot Rach! Super impressed :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not usually a fan of maternity shoots, but I really like these! Good job. :) Cute blog, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi guys! Thanks for all the kind words! :) I'm glad you like them!

    ReplyDelete

Insert clever &/or gracious response here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...