Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Conference weekend

This past weekend was conference weekend.
A time when millions gather together and listen the words of a prophet.

I was lucky enough to go sing with my singles ward outside the conference center.
We sang hymn after hymn for 2 hours. My feet hurt, and my throat was sore.
But I also cried through half of it, because the spirit was so sweet.

I also got to attend the Saturday afternoon session.
There's so much I have to learn, and I'm widly excited to grow.





I also took a quick trip (seriously its a 4 minute drive) over to the draper temple. 
I'm a very lucky human. #blueskies4dayzzz



I hope you get a chance to read or listen to the words that were spoken.

Happy week friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Insert clever &/or gracious response here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...