Thursday, December 5, 2013

Modcloth's Uniquely You Challenge: Winterberry Tart Coat

Modcloth & Sincerely Peachy: Uniquely You Challenge

Modcloth & Sincerely Peachy: Uniquely You Challenge by sincerelypeachyblog featuring flat shoes

This week I'm participating in Modcloth's uniquely you challenge featuring the Winterberry Tart Coat. 

The first time I saw this coat I could have passed out.
Maroon is sort of my thing.
I can't get enough of it, and those who see my day to outfits would confirm that statement.

Honestly, I'm not one to shy away from wearing Christmas colors every day of December, so I did not hesitate for one second to pair this coat with some green tights. And this cream dress (aka my kyrptonite.) from H&M has my drooling a bit. Oh and the t-strap flats that have been on my to buy list for way too long. It's a problem. This outfit, for me at last, is the right amount of festive and dressy for the many Christmas parties that need attending.

If you want to fall in love and treat yo self (or a friend, or yourself) don't hestitate to visit Modcloth.

Xo, Rach 

2 comments:

Insert clever &/or gracious response here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...