Saturday, March 8, 2014

20 Free Fonts (finally)

I love "dabbling in design" and fonts is a huge part of that. I love that someone can make a whole set of letters look the way they do. I've tried in a notebook, and I haven't been successful quite yet. Anyways, I've been meaning to do a post like this for so long and i'm so happy I finally get to share. Here are some of my favorite free fonts as of late. The links will be listed below.






I'm in california now, so I'll be enjoying 80 degree weather and just...sunshine.
Have a good weekend!


Having troubles? I often get a lot of questions on how to download the fonts, and sometimes steps to do that differ from computer to computer to processor and what not so please follow this link if you need some help. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Insert clever &/or gracious response here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...