Monday, April 21, 2014

DIY Stamped wrapping paper

I'm obsessed with black and gold.
They are 2 out of the 5 colors  I wear.

So when black and gold became the theme for my friends birthday party,
a million ideas ran through my head and this was one of them.
It's an easy way to add a personal touch to little presents and is way too easy. 

(I also made a metallic gold cake, but that will have to wait for another day.)
again...this is the easiest. so pin away and share with ya friends. 

Supplies: brown wrapping paper, paint, a plate, and a round sponge brush. 

add paint to you're plate and stamp away.
because of the nature of my colors, i didn't wash my brush in between, but you may need to. 

wait for it to dry

wrap away & top with ribbbon, embroidery thread, or pretty trim. 

as it turns out, wrapping cylindrical things that are no where equal in size in the same present is hard. 


also. missy's present had the prettiest packaging. anthro never dissapoints. 


go be lovely guys. 

1 comment:

  1. hi, dear, our store is www.tidestore.com, could we coopearte with each other? my email is: fionadale@163.com, hope your rpely, thank you......

    ReplyDelete

Insert clever &/or gracious response here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...